Ragi Dosa (Finger Millet Pancake)

While I love a hearty breakfast I always scratch my head wondering what to make that is both nutritious & tasty. A few years ago I stumbled upon Tarla Dalal's mini handbook called Healthy Breakfasts and my journey towards making yummy breakfasts has just become smoother. This recipe is a super hit in my home and everybody looks forward to having it.

Ragi Dosa 

Yield: 8 palm size pancakes
Time: Preparation: 10minutes, Cooking: Approx 4 minutes per pancake 

You Need:

For the pancakes:
Method:
  1. Combine the flours, sesame, onions, green chillies, ginger, coriander and salt in bowl. Add water to make a smooth batter.
  2. Heat a non stick pan, grease it with a little oil & spread out a tablespoon of batter. Cook on both sides till done.
  3. Serve hot with Carrot Garlic Chutney

Labels: , , , , ,